Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Top Ten Reasons Why My Daughter Rocks

This just came off the top of my head, stream of conscience; so I am probably missing a few points:

10. She is cool, and when I am around her, some of that coolness rubs off on me
9. She helps around the house and helps take care of her younger siblings
8. She enjoys receiving gifts and material things, but does not expect them
7. She is a pretty good shot with my Glock
6. She has a great sense of humor, with well placed, biting commentary that cracks me up
5. Her friends are an interesting group and make for pleasant company
4. She has good taste in music, literature, and other entertainment
3. She rarely does anything normally associated with immature teens
2. She does not think teen idols are hot; in fact, she generally does not know or care who they are

Finally…

1. She loves me, and thinks that I am great, even though I really am a dufus; and she thinks my corny jokes are funny

3 comments:

PiningForTheFjords said...

She loves Jesus, Ronald Reagan, and the comedy stylings of Monty Python.

Tricia Keierleber said...

I am jealous! I wish my daddy would write a top ten list about me! :)

And yes, loving Jesus and Ronald Reagan totally add to why we love her!!!! ;)

Annie said...

This A really cool post And I happen to agree She awsome and always faunny and wierd in a good way.